- It is a water soluble Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acid (EDTA) Gel for root canal cleaning.
Indication of Use
- EDTA Disodium Salt : 17% w/w
- Peroxide : 10% w/w
- Lubricants & Excipients
- Chelating (Calcium Binding) agent.
- For chemical and mechanical cleaning of the root canal.
- Shaping of root canal.
- To be used with sodium hypochloritetra Indication. Don't use on soft tissues like skin.
Direction for use
- Containing lubricant for easy reaming root canal.
- Open the pulp chamber in the usual manner.
- Flush with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Fill the pulp chamber with the Endo Gel directly from the syringe using the prebent canula supplied or carry Endo Gel to the chamber with an endodontic instrument.
- Peroxide in the Endo Gel reacts with sodium hypochlorite and releases oxygen and there by paves the way for mechanical reaming.
- Instrument the canal with a suitable instrument.
- This procedure is continued till the canal is enlarged and shaped.
- Finally rinse the canal throughly with sodium hypo chlorite till there is no bubble and dry before the obturation.
- Avoid skin contact. If contact, wash with soap and plenty of water.
- In a cool and dry place and close the cap immediately after use.
- If not use for longer duration than refrigerate it.
- Allow material to reach at temperature level before use.
- 2 years from date of manufacturing.