ETC - 37
Instruction for Use
- ETC – 37 is specially formulated for etching the tooth enamel & preparing the teeth for bonded restoration.
- Prepare the tooth.
- Isolate, clean and dry the tooth thoroughly with compressed air free of oil and water.
- Remove the protective cap from the nozzle and apply Etching Gel to the cleaned enamel.
- Leave in place for a suitable period of time in order to obtain desire Etched white surface.
- Rinse with water to ensure that Etching Gel has been completely washed.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
- Protect adjacent teeth during etching.
- Always rinse and dry teeth after Etching.
- Etching Gel contains 37% Phosphoric Acid which is harmful. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Refrigeration is not required and should be kept at room temperature.
- 2 years from date of manufacturing.