Properties & Advantages
- It produces a homogenous coating on the die stone and plaster attributed to its viscosity.
- It seals, hardens and water proofs stone and plaster.
- It protects models against abrasion specifically at marginal area.
- which is most prone to breakage.
- The film does not disassociate from the die while building wax pattern due to heating.
- It is rapid setting and thereby reduces working time.
Shelf Life & Storage
- 100 ml glass bottle with 10 ml applicator bottle.
- Best before 18 months under proper storage.