/ Dental Division
/ Calcium Hydroxide
- Ideal for temporary root canal filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Provides insulation in deep cavities.
Properties & Advantages
- Chemically pure calcium hydroxide in powder form.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation.
- Best before 24 months under proper storage.